We are looking for an experienced (6+ years) Lead iOS Engineer to be responsible for the development and improvement of our first native mobile application. As our Lead iOS Engineer, you will be involved in all product decisions and help us shape our mobile strategy, features, and technology.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with opportunities, challenges, and freedom that will help you to learn and grow, then this is your chance.
- Work closely with leadership and the team (design, product, and engineering) to create an exciting and ambitious roadmap that delivers on our company vision
- Be a core member of the product team working collaboratively to discuss requirements, solutions, and delivery
- Collaborate across engineering to bring our design concepts to life and create a cutting-edge iOS app
- Manage and mentor our 2 existing iOS engineers whilst being a strong individual contributor
- Lead the definition of best practises within the iOS team and guide the architecture of how we build mobile applications
- You have experience with the process of taking an app from design, through development, launch, and ongoing iteration
- You have a product-focused mindset, and enjoy collaborating with product and design, as well as engineering, to understand our users and come up with solutions.
- You have experience working in an early-stage start-up environment
- You are an experienced iOS engineer who is eager to work with new technologies and always challenge yourself and deliver high-quality code
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are pragmatic in your approach and can differentiate evolutive from over-engineered solutions
- You have a deep understanding of the iOS developer ecosystem (xcode, Swift, Fastlane, WatchKit, etc.)
- You strive to build clean, maintainable, and scalable code and follow SDLC best practices
- You have a desire to work on “Tech for good” products
It’s a plus if..
- You have a strong interest and passion for mental health and well-being
- You have had exposure to cloud-based infrastructures (Google Cloud) and cloud-native technologies or have a willingness to learn
- You have experience with VIP design patterns
Who are we?
We're a team of experienced product founders, video producers and mind experts. We've raised £4 million in Seed capital through backing from amazing investors including PROfounders Capital (MADE), Passion Capital (Monzo), Seedcamp (Transferwise, Revolut), Slack Fund (Hopin, Notion) and the brains behind consumer brands like Sky, Zoopla, Uber, Carwow.
We've previously created digital communities with millions of passionate followers. We want to do the same in the mental health space.