Marketing · London Flexible Remote
We are looking for a creative and highly-motivated Marketing Designer with a real creative flair to create beautiful visuals across all major platforms we operate on. Our mission is to de-stigmatise mental health and we'd like you to use our distinctive branding to bring this messaging to life on a day-to-day basis.
As a Marketing Designer, you will develop concepts and supporting visuals while having a direct impact the brand's overall design language. As an excellent collaborator and communicator, you will work across multiple teams to create visuals for our marketing campaigns, landing pages, newsletters and social media properties. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your wide range of skills across all facets of digital design.
- Understand business objectives and distil these into creative solutions
- Design stunning visuals across all MindLabs platforms and distribution channels
- Be a facilitator, building strong relationships with the Content, Product and Marketing teams as you share your design expertise
- Continuously ideate, create and iterate high-performing, social-first ad creatives
- Support our editorial calendar and content marketing agenda
- Collaborate with the CRM & content functions to design world class member comms
- Deliver design that brings our brand to life
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all customer touch points
- 2+ years experience in digital design
- An impressive portfolio of design work demonstrating stunning visual solutions
- Experience developing marketing materials for all digital channels (website, social, email, etc.)
- Strong experience with tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe CC
- An independent and self-driven approach with excellent communication skills
- An open attitude to receiving constructive feedback
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with motion design (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects)
- Experience with desktop publishing (InDesign)
- Experience with content design tools, such as Canva and Adobe Spark
- Strong interest and passion for mental health and well-being
Working At MindLabs
We think that in order to change the world, you need to first believe that you can change the world. And so our team is fundamentally optimistic by nature.
Everything we do is for our users, and because we're helping to improve something as important as their mental health, we make sure to craft products with the utmost care and highest attention to detail.
But most importantly, we want you to have fun while you're doing your life's work. We promote your wellbeing with regular socials, daily classes live in our office, industry-leading perks, and generous compensation, so you can rest assured knowing you'll be surrounded by teammates who are just as motivated as you are to change the world for the better.
We also offer some amazing benefits to attract only the best:
- Holidays: 27 days paid holiday every year (excluding bank holidays). And we want you to use them all!
- Stock Option Scheme: We run an employee share option scheme so you can have ownership in the company's future
- Family: 22 weeks at 100% full pay for the primary caregiver (if you've worked for us for over 52 weeks)
- Mental Health: Free opt-out mental health coaching, daily mind classes, and an in-office massage every month
- Birthdays: Have a day off on your birthday (on us) and the best cake in London to celebrate!
- Remote Working: At MindLabs, you have the option to work remotely; from home, from your local coffee shop, wherever you can get the job done.
- Pension: We add an extra 3% of your gross salary to your pension pot every month
- Equipment: We give you all the tools you need to work effectively, including a new MacBook, monitor, and keyboard
- Socials: Regular socials, fun activities, and yearly retreats (all optional, but we'd love for you to be there)
- Referral Bonus: We'll pay you a cash bonus for every new team member you refer after they pass their probation
Who are we?
We're a team of experienced product founders, video producers and mind experts. We're backed by amazing investors like PROfounders Capital (MADE), Passion Capital (Monzo), Seedcamp (Transferwise, Revolut), Slack Fund (Hopin, Notion) and the brains behind consumer brands like Sky, Zoopla, Uber, Carwow and many more.
We've previously created digital communities with millions of passionate followers. We want to do the same in the mental health space.