We are looking for an experienced (4+ years) iOS Engineer to be responsible for the development and improvement of our first native mobile application. As our lead iOS Engineer, you will be involved in all product decisions and help us shape our mobile strategy, features, and technology.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with opportunities, challenges, and freedom that will help you to grow and learn, then this is your chance.
- Work closely with the team to create a roadmap that delivers the company vision
- Be a core member of the product team to discuss requirements, solutions, and delivery
- Together with the team, you will bring our design concepts to life and create a cutting-edge iOS app
- Work hand-in-hand with our design team to bring delightful user experiences to life
- You have experience with the process of taking an app from design, through development, launch, and ongoing iteration
- Your experience ranges from early-stage start-ups to bigger, well-established organizations
- You are an experienced iOS engineer who is eager to work with new technologies and always challenge yourself and deliver high-quality code
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Pragmatic in your approach and can differentiate evolutive from over-engineered solutions
- You have a deep understanding of the iOS developer ecosystem (xcode, Swift, Fastlane, WatchKit, etc.)
- You strive to build clean, maintainable, and scalable code and follow SDLC best practices
- Experience with VIP architectures is a plus
- Exposure to cloud-based infrastructures (Google Cloud) and cloud-native technologies or willingness to learn
- Strong interest and passion for mental health and well-being
Who are we?
We're a team of experienced product founders, video producers and mind experts. We're backed by amazing investors like PROfounders Capital (MADE), Passion Capital (Monzo), Seedcamp (Transferwise, Revolut), Slack Fund (Hopin, Notion) and the brains behind consumer brands like Sky, Zoopla, Uber, Carwow and many more.
We've previously created digital communities with millions of passionate followers. We want to do the same in the mental health space.